Click on the image below to download my CV in Europass format.
Click here to download a Hungarian language version of my CV.
This site © Andrew Fieldsend 2020. . Feel free to spread all information, but remember to mention your source. Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy but no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions or for the content of external sites.
You are here: Home
This website provides a brief introduction to my career in crop research and rural development, both in the UK and Hungary, together with links to some of my key publications.
Click on the image to the left to see my CV or on the boxes to find:
- An introduction to my rural development and publishing work;
- A description of the EU Framework 7 project 'RuralJobs';
- an article on the history of evening primrose (Oenothera spp.);
- A summary of my plant breeding achievements;
- Details of my PhD research.
Click here to e-mail me. You can find more information about me via the following links: